Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

fiesta!

oh happy days.
today my lovely friends zoe and patty came to visit meeee!
we ate food and talked and patty clipped her toe nails. good one pat...we played dora candyland, which of course i POWNED at, made it to the fiesta first every time. oh my goodness, i just love my friends.


THEN we decided we were just too good looking so we went webcammin'! jokes we're not that good looking haha. but we did enjoy ourselves. look! we all made a patty face, then an ellie face, and then a zoe face. we even got emilie and her princess poodle in there!
ellie face...those faces are me to a t obvs

patty face!

lol zoe face...

we're cool.


as you can see, my friends and i, we're too cool for school. no joke though, they're actually awesome, and even though they're both youngsters, they are constantly setting an awesome example for me.
zoe, you inspire me to be a more compassionate and understanding person. always thinking about other people and their feelings. patty, you have honesty and integrity, and it always amazes and inspires me.
love you girls!
eh!

1 comment: