Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

it's pourin' rainnnnn

MEGA FAIL.
i was watching barney the other day and apparently they have a new guy on there! he's dark orange and i thought it was kind of wierd that he looked like a dinosaur. i was like, "why would they put a dinosaur character on there? that makes no sense...i mean, baby bop is a..." and then i realized it. baby bop IS A DINOSAUR...and so is bj!

and then it hit me. barney is a dinosaur.
barney. is. a. dinosaur.
a purple dinosaur. oh my goodness.
can you believe that was my favourite show when i was little?! i had a barney housecoat and everything!

sad sad sad ellie. i realized just how lame that was when i told my little brother that barney was a dinosaur. and then he told me that that was common knowledge. so i told my friend and she said the same thing.

so barney is a dinosaur, and a cool one at that. personally, i think it should be a little more obvious but whatevs.

as you can see, i'm oober bored. it's pouring rain and no one wants to play with me! :( so i thought i'd blog about the one semi interesting thing that has happened to me lately.

OH and i think that the fact that i was watching barney should both explain my summer and make anyone who reads this feel pity for me and text me right away so we can hang, LOL.

new kid in town!
eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment