Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

projectile no more!

today. was. awesome.
simply because i'm not vomiting anymore :) heeheehee! so excited.
i'm on my vacation and spent the whole week at my grandmother's house with all my cousins who i haven't seen in forever, and there was only one thing wrong. i was a puker. but the very day we leave is the day i start to feel better.

ALSO today my very good friend maria came to visit me :) she's my east coast buddy! and i haven't seen her in a few weeks so i was quite excited! thanks mia!

we lounged in the sun all day and talked and what not. twas so fun, and i didn't have much time to contemplate things that i usually think about when i have a lot of time on my hands.

it's late, i'm nice and clean, ready for bed, no hurling, and good loving thoughts are in my brain. i couldn't ask for anything better :)

fun times with ahhhmazing cousins
"The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

ttfn!
eh

No comments:

Post a Comment