Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

let's start this off, shall we?

HEY so this blog thing is not easy to get into.
i have tried every single combination of my name and words that rhyme with my name, but everything is taken! how many ellie hammonds are out there anyway?!

as you probably know already, my name is ellie, and you can imagine how many words rhyme with that....belly, smelly, jelly...you get the picture.

anywhooo, just so you know, i'm a seventeen year old east coast gal! i'm a christian, my favourite colour is purple...and grilled cheese sandwiches are my fave.

right this second i am visiting a few long lost friends from my hometown of torontooo! and i'm super excited about it! obviously it has been a productive time, i mean, i even started a blog! so fun!

OH something interesting about me: i'm so canadian! my initials are eh!

ta ta for now!

eh

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH YOUR BLOG IS SO AMAZING!
    wow, you just have such a way with words,
    never stop writing, i love it already and you just started!
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH WOAH WOAH. my mind was just blown...wide open...like its all over the floor as we speak.
    You're an incredible writer, like you just have a way of speaking.
    Like ellie belly? genius.
    consider me a loyal follower :)

    ReplyDelete